Cast Iron Seasoning
Regular price $7.00
Loved by many, our Avocado and Beeswax cast iron seasoning pleases even the veteran users having them wanting more.
How we season our cast-iron!
- Arrange your oven racks so there are 2 racks, one on bottom setting and one above, place a sheet of foil over the bottom rack (this will catch any drips)
- Preheat the oven to 400˚.
- Warm your clean cast iron for about 5 minutes.
- Apply a thin layer of Remebees Cast Iron Seasoning around the entire cast iron, wiping out any excess.
- Place the cast Iron upside down on the top oven rack.
- Bake for 1 hour, then turn off the heat and let the cast Iron sit in the oven until cooled.
Repeat until desired seasoning has been reached